WHY YOU SHOULD SEE THIS SHOW
- It’s a Time-Traveling Family Adventure: Join the Antrobus family on a wild ride through history, where the past meets the present with absurdly hilarious results.
- It’s Drama with a Dash of Humor: Get ready to laugh, cry, and question life’s mysteries, all in one performance.
- It’s Award-Winning Theatre: This play and the playwright Thornton Wilder won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
- It’s got Characters with Resilience: Watch the Antrobus family tackle challenges with the strength of superheroes – they’re a force to be reckoned with. (And, hint: so are you.)
“The Skin of Our Teeth” follows the Antrobus family as they navigate through the trials and tribulations of life. Set in three different time periods, the play explores the resilience of humanity and the challenges they face throughout history. Mr. Antrobus, his wife Mrs. Antrobus, and their children, Henry and Gladys, encounter numerous difficulties, including an ice age, a flood, and a devastating war. Yet, they manage to survive and adapt, showing that the human spirit can endure even the harshest of circumstances.
SHOW DETAILS AND VENUE
- Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 PM
- Sundays at 2:00 PM
- One Thursday at 7:30 PM (in the last week)
Very Little Theatre
2350 Hilyard St.
Eugene, OR 97405
Ticket Prices: $20-$26
Run Time: Approximately 2 hours, with one 15-minute intermission.
Please do not attend if you are sick. Hand sanitation stations are located all around the theater.
PARKING AND ACCESSIBILITY
Very Little Theatre provides parking in both the north and south parking lots for theater patrons. The theater is wheelchair-accessible, and ADA & Companion seats can be reserved when purchasing tickets. For ADA parking arrangements or any other inquiries, please contact the box office at [email protected].
Get ready for an entertaining and thought-provoking show at Very Little Theatre! We hope to see you there, where history, humor, and heart combine for an unforgettable theatrical experience!